This 9-day Iran group tour sets out from Tehran and ends in Shiraz.
Why we choose different destinations for your arrival and departure? There are several reasons.
What are the advantages of different arrival and departure destinations? in brief, we can explain it in two reasons.
- First of all, you will save up your time and costs, besides that, some people probably don’t like to use domestic flights. As a result, we arrange this ground tour.
- Subsequently, as Both Tehran and Shiraz have international airports, we generally recommend you, book your international flight in a way that you enter Tehran and leave here from Shiraz. If it is not a good choice for you, then, don’t worry! Just ask our colleagues to book your ticket to Tehran at the end of the trip. You can take a bus, train, flight as well as private transfer by car from Shiraz.
Which cities will you visit?
This awesome group tour takes you through the most famous Iran cities such as Tehran, Isfahan, Yazd, and Shiraz, showing you the best key attractions of each city.
In addition to common highlights, some of Iran UNESCO world heritage sites are also included in our Iran group tour. You visit Golestan Palace in Tehran, Naqsh -e- Jahan square in Esfahan, Historic city of Yazd and Finally, Persepolis, Pasargadae and Persian garden in Shiraz.
What are the advantages of booking this guided group trip?
- First, except exploring Iran as a new destination and meeting local people, your group members will be probably from different countries so you can easily make new friends.
- The second one, everything is arranged in advance so there is nothing to be worried.
- The third one, the guide usually is the most important advantage of the tour because he/she can handle all emergencies in case.
- The fourth one, you can save up your costs and time.
- The fifth one, the tour includes accommodation in hotels as well as entrance tickets, expert English speaking guide, meals (breakfast, Lunch, and dinner), your entire transfers and transportation during your trip. In other words, the only things you need to do is, book your international flight and collect your visa.
- Above all, as a travel agency, we are always here to help.And finally, If you arrive earlier or leave Iran later than our group tour timetable, ask our colleagues to give you the extra services you need.
Tehran - Kashan
Kashan - Isfahan
Isfahan - Yazd
Yazd - Shiraz
Iran Group Tour Route On The Map
Price and Dates:
Group Size: Minimum:6 Maximum:20
Price from: 995 US$
Prices are based on 2 people sharing a room. If you want to book a single room, then additional supplement is charged
Single Supplement Price: 520 US$
Date: from Aug 2019 until March 2020
19 Aug- 27 Aug
2 Sept- 10 Sept
9 Sept- 17 Sept
Oct (on request)
4 Nov- 12 Nov
2 Dec- 10 Dec
9 Dec – 17 Dec
23 Dec- 31 Dec
30 Dec- 7 Jan
6 Jan- 14 Jan
13 Jan- 21 Jan
3 Feb- 11 Feb
10 Feb- 18 Feb
3 March-11 March
9 nights’ Accommodation at 3* hotels/based on twin rooms
9 breakfasts, 9 dinners and 9 lunches
Driver for the whole trip
English speaking guide for the whole trip
Historical entrances based on mentioned sites in the package
The reference number for Iran visa (our service fee for the visa is free on your tour but note that you need to pay another fee at the embassy as a consular fee which is obviously different from our service fee.)
Lunch and dinner at good local restaurants
Consular fee at the embassy
Tip to the driver, guide, laundry, mini bar…
everything which is not mentioned in included services