- Hotel Airport 15 min
- Hotel Railway 1 hour
- Hotel Terminal 10 min
- Hotel Hafezieh 5 min
- Hotel The tomb of Saadi 10 min
- Hotel Pasargadae 1:30 min
- Hotel Persepolis 45 min
- Hotel Eram garden 10 min
- Hotel Arg-e Karim Khani 5 min
- Hotel Afif Abad garden 15 min
- Hotel Chah-e-cheragh 10 min
- Hotel Zinat-ol-Molk the house for 15 min
- Hotel Qavam Narnchstan 15 min
- Hotel Vakil Bazaar 5 min
- Hotel Vakil Mosque 10 min
A 31 years old hotel of Shiraz -being renovated about 7 years ago- with an excellent location close to the Bazaar and center of Shiraz and a two-story lobby with comfortable sofas, coffee tables and a lot of open brickwork. It has 37 rooms, 5 suites with all necessary facilities.
Arg Hotel is one of the finest midd-class hotels in Shiraz. Recent refurbishment brought clean rooms with high-quality facilities all under the guests property. The hotel is located in the city center which means guests can have access to almost all of the cultural sites, restaurant or shopping centers in Shiraz. The atmosphere of the hotel is such calm & quiet that you can be sure of not getting disturbed while resting in the room. There are single, double, twin & triple rooms available at the Arg Hotel.
Arg Hotel Facilities
- Room Service
- Satellite Channel TV
- Coffee shop
- Car Parking
- Wi-Fi Available
- Taxi Service
- Wi-Fi Available
- Satellite TV
Arg Hotel Shiraz Reviews
Connect with other travelers on this hotel, leave a short review or comment.
- Although it is a bit bright, is actually is a very nice hotel. It is situated just off northern end of the Bazaar and is easily reached on foot or by bus. It is easy to go on foot to the city centre, but at night it is more convenient to take a taxi.
- I stayed there for the second time, It’s quite clean, The breakfast is acceptable, good location: airport 20 minutes, Takhtejamshid 60 minutes, Hafez tomb 15 minutes, Sadi tomb about 20 minutes (all by taxi and if there was no heavy traffic jam).Milad